Holiday Review from Mobal’s Kie Yoshida
1. Holiday destination
2. Type of holiday
3. How long did you go for?
4. Who did you go with?
I went with two friends
5. Your best holiday experience and why?
The driest desert in the world, San Pedro de Atacama
6. Your worst holiday experience and why?
Worst…? Don’t think I have any bad memories…!
7. Tips for traveling to this country
Take a hat and don’t drink tap water.
8. Would you travel to this destination again?
Yes I would definitely going again.
9. Would you recommend this destination to others?
Oh yes, Chile is a good place to start if you are new to South America I think as it has a good transport system and standard of living I hear is higher than the rest of the countries.
Emma is a Online Marketing Specialist at Mobal. She is responsible for our outbound marketing efforts including planning and executing email campaigns, social media and blog posts. She also works with the Web Designers at Mobal to update the website and to help to create a better experience for the user.